JOB TITLE: Community Manager Guru (Remote)
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION: We're looking for a Community Manager for a successful startup in the hospitality space - an amazing opportunity with autonomy and the ability to work from home!
We're looking for someone to help us organize our user outreach through social media and maybe some networking. If you're organized and love social media and the hospitality industry, this is the perfect job for you.
What does that mean?
1. Build a large event planning/venue community
What you get:
1. You get to be part of an amazing group of girls that are changing the event industry as we speak
2. Establishing relationships with venues and event planners as well as people who want to change the industry all over the United States
3. The use of cutting edge technology that is changing the event industry
4. We are looking for someone to join ASAP
5. This is a part-time position that will probably transition into full-time
Please contact us with a resume, writing sample, and cover letter.
Thanks - we're excited to get to you know you!
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Apply for job here: